Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro
Full-desktop 3D illumination, for more
Effective lighting area of 1.2 m2 for full-desktop coverage* Flexible angle adjustments to effectively reduce glare
No visible ghosting*, flicker-free*, no harmful blue light Professional reading and writing desk lamp*, with improved eye protection
Talk to your lamp, with support for two different voice control systems*Stepless adjustment of brightness and colour temperature
Flexible three-axis adjustment for full-desktop 3D illumination*
Let your creative inspiration run wild
Ignite your creative inspiration with better overall brightness than the previous generation
Three pivot points, designed to illuminate an area of 1.2 m2
Meets your lighting needs at every angle
The adjustable arm provides a larger operating radius for effective full-desktop lighting. Adjust the angle and brightness to suit
different heights and usage requirements, whether you're reading, writing, doing crafts or using a computer.
The circular light-emitting panel, with a diameter of 116 mm and coupled with professional LED lamp beads, provides
more even light distribution over an even larger area.
Vivid, true-to-life CRI
Let your creativity shine through
Bring the world around you to life with true-colour enhancing, natural illumination.
Museum and medical facility grade CRI*
2500K–4800K stepless adjustment of colour
warmth and brightness
Perfect lighting to suit all of your needs
Focus mode, protects your eyes
Unlike most timer functions, Focus mode incorporates the
Pomodoro Technique to enhance your productivity. Set your
"Focus Period" and the lamp will notify you when the period has
ended via "breathing light". Focus mode reduces the proportion
of blue light from electronic screens that enters the human eye,
providing eye protection and improved working efficiency.
Read mode, for comfort and protection
against eye fatigue
Immerse yourself in exploration with more focused lighting.
Glide through the lines with a 4000K neutral colour
temperature that not only improves attentiveness, but also
prevents eye fatigue even after long periods of reading.
Professional eye protection, flicker-free, low blue light
Protecting your eyes no matter where your mind takes you
Provides a better user experience with every beam of light, certified free from blue-light hazard by multiple professional certifications.
German TÜV Rheinland Professional Certification
Eyesafe low blue light desk lamp
Passed stringent testing by renowned international optical institutions. Flicker-free at all
brightness levels to prevent eye fatigue.
Complies with national standards for
professional reading and writing desk lamps
Provides a professional lighting environment
Better illumination, more even light distribution, no blue-light hazard, and no eye
fatigue even after extended use.
No visible ghosting, perfect lighting for the perfect you
A light experience like never before, with better shadow dilution and more even light distribution.
Side-illumination for more even light distribution
Shadow dilution with no visible ghosting
Specially designed light guide plate design based on surgical shadowless lamps* for rich light at every angle. No visible ghosting interference for
improved eye comfort, allowing you to stay focused on detailed work for long periods of time.
Over 100,000 natural light environment calibration tests*
To help you focus whenever you need to
Day or night, studying, working or reading, we all need light.
Find the perfect light setting to help you focus, no matter what you're doing.
"Hi Google, put the Mi Smart LED Desk
Lamp Pro in Computer mode"
Quickly connects to the Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app for remote operations and smart home linkage.
Talk to your lamp through a smart speaker and watch it light up.
"Hey Siri, turn the brightness of
the Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro
to the lowest setting"
Simple, secure controls via tap, voice and automated settings
using Siri or the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
Simple, intuitive controls
Stepless adjustment of colour temperature and brightness
Aesthetically pleasing design based on science and technology
Compact design for any-sized desk
•1.2 m2 effective lighting area tested by Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co., Ltd., under the following test conditions: The base shaft arm of the lamp is tilted forward by 19°, the central shaft arm is raised to a horizontal angle of 16.5°, the lamp head is kept parallel to the table surface, with a distance of 48 cm between the luminous surface and the table surface, and the light is set to maximum brightness.
• Full-desktop coverage: The Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro is able to provide full-desktop coverage for a table with a diameter of 125 cm.
• Effective glare protection: Meets the anti-glare requirements as defined in GB/T9473-2017 "Performance Requirements for Table Lamps for Paper Tasks". Tested by Vkan Certification & Testing Co., Ltd. (CVC), Report No.: CQC2018-1334.
• Improves on the previous generation with more than two times greater overall brightness*: The previous generation refers to the Mi LED Smart Desk Lamp. The maximum brightness of the Mi LED Smart Desk Lamp Pro is over two times higher when compared to the maximum brightness of the Mi LED Smart Desk Lamp.
• No visible ghosting, based on Yeelight laboratory test results. The number of shadows projected are recorded under the following conditions: The desk lamp is adjusted to the regular working position of a reading and writing desk lamp (typically 40 cm from the table surface) under normal working conditions, the light surface is parallel to the table surface, and the standard obstacle is positioned horizontally below the light source, 10 cm from the table surface. Test results showed no visible ghosting. Under these conditions, significant visible ghosting can be observed for products with bar-shaped light sources.
• Flicker-free (also known as no-stroboscopic effect, undetectable level): Tested by Vkan Certification & Testing Co., Ltd. (CVC), Report No. CQC2018-1334.
• Professional reading and writing desk lamp: The Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro complies with national standards for reading and writing desk lamps, certified by the CQC Certification Center. Certificate No.: CQC18010202694.
• The Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro supports two voice control systems: Google and Alexa, and Siri.
• 3D illumination: The Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro has three adjustable pivot points. The lamp head can be adjusted up or down by 45°. The lamp head arm can be adjusted upwards by 30° and downwards by 40°. The lamp base arm can be adjusted by 19° forwards and 15° backwards, and can also be adjusted by 30° to the left and right. This means that the whole lamp can be adjusted up and down, left and right, and forwards and backwards. 3D illumination refers to the lamp's ability to provide and ensure effective lighting in different spaces through flexible adjustments to the three pivot points.
• For the desk lamp illuminance values referenced in the video, the lamp head is set parallel to the table surface. At a distance of 66 cm, the illuminance value of the centre point projected to the table surface by the geometric centre of the lamp head is 578 lux. At a distance of 48 cm, the illuminance value of the centre point projected to the table surface by the geometric centre of the lamp head is 1081 lux. At a distance of 11 cm, the illuminance value of the centre point projected to the table surface by the geometric centre of the lamp head is 14,220 lux. Tested by Vkan Certification & Testing Co., Ltd. (CVC), Report No.: WTS2018-23970.
• Museum-grade CRI: data according to GB/T 238632009 "Code for lighting design of museum", where the average CRI value must measure at least Ra90, due to the high requirements for colour exhibits such as paintings and coloured fabrics.
• Medical facility-grade CRI: data according to requirements defined in GB 50034-2013 "Standard for lighting design of buildings" 5.2.6 Medical Facility Lighting Standards Value Table. The CRI value for medical facility operating rooms and intensive care units is Ra90, and Ra80 for other departments. The CRI value for the Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro is Ra90, higher than the required CRI standard.
• The Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro has a CRI value of Ra90, and a colour temperature range of 2500K–4800K. The CRI value is no lower than Ra90 when tested at both the lower and upper limits of 2500K and 4800K. Tested by Vkan Certification & Testing Co., Ltd. (CVC), Report No.: CQC2018-1334.
• German TÜV Eye Comfort Certification: TÜV Rheinland is an authoritative third-party organization for eye comfort certification. Eye comfort certification is issued based upon testing a series of indicators including safety, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electrical characteristics, optical characteristics, lifespan, stroboscopic effect, photobiological effect, and noise, in order to ensure eye safety and the absence of blue-light hazard during use. Certificate No.: Q5042578.
• Design based on surgical shadowless lamps: Refers to the optical design of the Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro, which is similar to that of shadowless surgical lamps. Both have a circular light surface design with a 360° light source distribution to ensure that the centre is free from shadows.
• Over 100,000 light calibration tests: based on Yeelight laboratory testing. The optical algorithm used by the Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro is the Yeelight optical algorithm. To date, since the first generation of lamp (Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp), the algorithm has been optimized more than 100,000 times.
• LED service life of 25,000 hours: tested by Waltek Services Test Group Ltd in Foshan. Under the assumption of a constant failure rate, failure rate and mean time between failures were tested according to Equipment Reliability Test GB/T 5080.7 and under the following conditions: 25°C (ambient temperature), 65% relative humidity (RH). Testing verified a service life of 25,000 hours. Report No.: WTF18F08122364N.
• 10,000 shaft pressure tests and 10,000 anti-fatigue tests, completed by Waltek Services Test Group Ltd in Foshan. Using a shaft lifespan testing device and at a fixed working angle (to avoid damaging the joints through overtravel, the maximum angle is 10°) each arm is tested 7 times per minute. After 10,000 cycles there are no abnormalities to the exterior structure or signs of poor hand feel. After 5,000 cycles, torque attenuation to the shaft is ≤10%, and after 10,000 cycles torque attenuation to the shaft is ≤20%. The lamp head can be maintained in any position at its normal working angle. Functional tests show electrical performance is unaffected and can be used normally. Tested by Waltek Services Test Group Ltd in Foshan, Report No.: WTF18F08122365N.
• 54 shaft components: the body of the shaft is made entirely of metal, the total number of components contained in the three pivot-points is 54, of which 25 components belong to the lamp base arm, 16 components belong to the central lamp arm, and 13 components belong to the lamp head arm.
• 51 shaft assembly processes: From raw materials to the finished product, the Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp Pro has undergone 51 assembly processes including die casting, polishing, CNC milling, painting and assembly. Carefully crafted by 54 shaft technicians, each product is subject to strict checks by an inspector.