Xiaomi Electric Precision Screwdriver
Two-speed torque precise control, discover unlimited possibilities
Two-speed torque adjustable
Magnetic storage container
24 x S2 steel precision screwdriving bits
400+ precision screws on one full charge
Powerful magnetic motor
High-quality rechargeable lithium battery
S2 steel screwdriving bits
Universal Type-C charging port
Aluminium alloy case
Push pop-up , magnetic Storage Classic award-winning design
The Mi Precision Screwdriver has won five international
namely the iF, Red Dot, Japan Good Design, IDEA and Chicago Good
Design awards. The Xiaomi Electric Precision Screwdriver uses the same
popup design, featuring a convenient, push-to-release mechanism.
* The image on the left shows the Xiaomi Electric Precision Screwdriver,
and the image on the right shows the Mi Precision Screwdriver. This image
is used only to illustrate the different dimensions of the two products.
Low centre of gravity for greater control Non-slip texture for easy grip
The internal structure of the main body of the screwdriver has been adjusted over and
over to provide a balanced centre of gravity and improved handling. The 3D non-slip
texture on the grip increases friction for a more secure hold of the screwdriver during use.
Unibody aluminium alloy case Aluminium alloy anodising process
The storage case and the screwdriver body are both made of high-quality aluminium alloy,
making them comfortable to hold. The anodised surface finish is non-slip and sweat
resistant, and is less prone to rust.
Universal Type-C charging port Worry-free charging alert indicator
The Type-C charging port is compatible with charging cables of popular electronic products, making charging more convenient. The indicators next to the charging port instantly alert you when the battery is low and display the charging status.
* Speed test method: The fully charged device is run at no load for 2 minutes and the speed is then tested with an infrared tachometer.
* Spindle runout (i.e. precision bit concentricity) test method: A standard test rod is inserted into the output shaft. A laser diameter gauge is used to measure the runout at a distance of 25.4mm from the end surface of the output shaft.
* The dimensions stated may vary or be inaccurate due to different measurement conditions.
* Screwing test method: The device is fully charged until the white lamp is illuminated. The ST2 x 5mm self-tapping screw is then driven into the pine board until the battery runs out.
* Hardness varies by ±2HRC. Screwdriving bit hardness tests were conducted by the National Light Industry Tool Hardware Quality Supervision & Testing Station, Shanghai. Report No.: G20200215.
* Torque at level I varies by ±0.03Nm and torque at level II varies by ±0.08Nm. Torque test method: The fully charged device is run without load for 2 minutes and a torque tester is then used to measure the torque at levels I and II.
* The battery was tested by the Southern Testing Company of the China Certification & Inspection Group. Report No.: SET2019-08673. The battery protection tests were conducted by Precise Testing & Certification (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.; Report No.: PTC20032303001S-GB01.
* Unless otherwise indicated, all data referred to on this page is from the HOTO Laboratory. Data may vary or be inaccurate due to differences in the objective environment and other factors.