REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Refund and Return Policy
OUR REFUND POLICY ALLOWS YOU TO EXCHANGE OR REFUND A PRODUCT IN TWO CASES:
1) THE CUSTOMER RECEIVED A WRONG PRODUCT
- Customers may claim refund if they receive damaged goods however they must provide video proof of this.
- Customers are advised to make video while unwrapping and unboxing their product from delivery packaging. This video will be used as a proof that customer received damaged good.
- In case of Mobile Phones: Mobile Performance issues, refund, replacement, and repair services will be decided and given by the Aftersales department.
- If video proof is not provided or video is made after the product has been unboxed then customer will not be entitled to a refund.
- Refund / Return / Change of product purchased from the Mi Store will be only catered by the Mi Australia team.
2) The Customer receives damaged goods
- If a wrong product is delivered to the customer, we will get it picked up for free.
- Once the wrong product is received by us, We will dispatch the correct product or refund the amount within 7 working days.
- The product should be unused and the packaging should not be damaged.
- The product should be sealed in its original product packaging.
- All supporting documentation such as receipt of purchase, price tags, labels, and warranty card as well as all accessories should be dispatched with the product.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to maintain hygiene, fabric products (towels and pillows etc) cannot be returned if the package is opened.